Our Lesson Policies
- Private lessons are 1/2 hour and group lessons are 1 hour. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your lesson and check in with your instructor.
- Please dress appropriately. This includes a pair of flat soled boots that come above the ankle, firm but not tightly fitted clothing and clothing appropriate for the season. Riding helmets are provided, however we encourage you to purchase your own after the first semester. Our staff can provide information on where to purchase.
- In case of inclement weather, please call the office member or check our Facebook page for all closures. Your instructor can provide you with this information.
- We require a 24 hour notice for all cancellations. If you are running late for your lesson, please contact your instructor or the office so they may plan accordingly. Any lessons cancelled within 24 hours of lesson time and no shows will forfeit lesson fee for that class.
- Please schedule all makeup lessons with your instructor or the office. Makeup lessons can be done at any point provided instructor has availability. We allow makeups to be scheduled up to two weeks after the current lesson semester.
- We encourage all lesson fees to be paid prior to the beginning of the semester. Our second option is “Pay As You Go”. Fees can be paid in the office or with your prior to mounting.
Lesson / Service Prices:
10 Week Semester (pr) $500
10 Week Semester (gr) $500
Pay As You Go $60
Ship-In Lessons $75
1/2 Hour Practice Rides $45
Practice rides are for students only enrolled in the current semester of riding lessons. Please check availability of school horses and schedule practice rides with your instructor.
Pony Adventure Lesson $375
Two hour class for groups up to 8 people. Lesson will cover grooming, tacking, hourse safety and horseback riding. $25 per person after 8 riders. We do not provide a room for party rental.
Birthday Party $375